Terms of Service
Welcome to iMeet Central
By registering, accessing or using any services developed, operated, maintained
or hosted by iMeetCentral including all websites and IP
addresses available at and configured for use at https://app.imeetcentral.com,
("Service"), you agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service.").
The following Terms of Service apply to all versions of the Service, whether they be Free, Trial,
ALPHA, BETA, Pre-Release, Full Release, Educational, Non-Profit, Complete or any Paying version of the Service.
iMeet Central reserves the right to change, update and revise the Terms of Service from time to time,
at its sole discretion, by posting the most current version of the Terms of Service at https://app.imeetcentral.com/terms.
BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICE, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE MOST RECENT TERMS OF SERVICE.
- The Service is intended for Adult use only. All users must be 13 years or older to access and use the Service.
In accordance with the Federal Children\'s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), iMeet Central
will never knowingly solicit nor will it accept personally identifiable information from users known to be
under thirteen (13) years of age.
- iMeet Central is not responsible for maintaining the security of your username and password,
except to the sole extent whereby the username and password are maintained and stored within
a iMeet Central server or computer. In such situation, iMeet Central is solely responsible
for the protection and security of the username and password in order to stop a third party from accessing
this information. It is your responsibility to notify iMeet Central if you believe your username or
password have been compromised or used in an unauthorized manner. iMeet Central assumes no responsibility,
liability or obligations for any loss or damage to resulting from your failure to comply with the security of
your username and/or password.
- You are responsible for all activity and usage of the Service and for all content created on, posted to or
accessed under your username and password, unless such use of the username and password were made by an
unauthorized third party due as a direct result of a breach by iMeet Central of its obligation to
adequately protect and secure this confidential information.
- You agree not to share your username and password with other people.
Each user account may only be used by one person.
- You must provide a name, valid email address and other information necessary to register with the Service.
You agree to provide true and accurate information to register with the Service. You agree not to impersonate
any person or entity or a false identity or attempt to manipulate identifiers to mislead or disguise the origin
of any information used to access the Services. iMeet Central reserves the right to terminate your use of
the Services upon the discovery that the information you provided is not complete or accurate.
- You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws relating to
your use of the Service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any materials
that violate any applicable local law.
- iMeet Central may modify, suspend or discontinue this Service at any time, for any reason, at its sole
discretion. iMeet Central reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- If you cancel or terminate your account with iMeet Central, all of your content, data, information, text,
files, documents, images and feeds will be immediately deleted from the Service.
- iMeet Central claims no ownership, responsibility or intellectual property rights over any of the content
or materials you provide to the Service.
- iMeet Central assumes no responsibility for any content or material loss that results from you Downgrading
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
- You agree not to upload, post, email or transmit otherwise any other unlawful unsolicited email including
"spam" to iMeet Central or any users of the Service.
- You agree not to knowingly upload, post, email or transmit otherwise any material that contains, software
viruses, trojan horses, worms, files or programs intended to interrupt, destroy, deface or limit the use,
access or functionality of the Service.
- You agree not to upload, post, email or transmit otherwise any material that is illegal, pornographic,
abusive or obscene. iMeet Central, in its sole discretion, may remove content and block user access to
any content that it determines to be illegal, threatening, pornographic, abusive, obscene or in violation of
another party\'s intellectual property.
- You agree not to "reverse engineer," change, modify, hack, make derivative works, exploit, or crack any portion
of the Service for the purposes of storing, licensing, sublicensing, selling, reselling, copying, duplicating,
reproducing, distributing or making available to any third party.
- You agree not "crawl" or "spider" or release any automated software or service to obtain information stored,
saved or contained on any web page as part of the Service.
- You acknowledge, understand and agree that iMeet Central cannot guarantee the security of your data while
it is being transmitted over the Internet and through servers that are out of our control. We strive to protect
your personal information but iMeet Central cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you
transmit to our website or services. Any data transmissions you make over the internet are done so at your own
risk. Once we receive the data transmission, we make our best efforts to ensure its security and privacy on
- Withstanding Enterprise Customers that have signed a service level agreement with iMeet Central,
you acknowledge, understand and agree that iMeet Central provides the Service to you "As Is" and
"As Available" without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not
limited to, the implied warranties of availability, accuracy, reliability, timeliness, security completeness
or non-infringement. iMeet Central also makes no warranty that the Service will meet the user\'s requirements.
- iMeet Central reserves the right to limit the file download and/or bandwidth capacity of any or all sites
in its sole discretion if it deems such limitation to be in the best interests of the operating performance
across all sites. In addition, iMeet Central reserves the right to limit the number of e-mails transmitted
from its servers for any individual site or group of related sites on a daily basis in its sole discretion.
For continued use, additional charges may apply.
- In the event of an interruption of service, user agrees to hold iMeet Central harmless and not liable for
any minor, material or consequential loss to the user\'s business, practice or services.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless iMeet Central, its officers, directors, employees and
its agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and
accounting fees, made by any third party due to or resulting from your use of the Service or your violation of
this Terms of Service.
- iMeet Central respects the privacy of its users. Please read our Privacy Statement
at https://app.imeetcentral.com/privacy, which forms part of these Terms.
- You agree to receive administrative and legal notices about the Service electronically via email.
- Taxes and Other Charges. iMeet Central reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change or institute
new or additional rates, charges and/or fees for access to or use of the Services or to change its payment
terms or billing methods at any time. iMeet Central may suspend Services if it determines, in its sole
discretion, that your previous payment record so warrants such change. You will pay, and iMeet Central
reserves the right to collect in arrears, all sales, use, consumption, goods and services, excise or other
taxes (other than taxes based upon iMeet Central net income), fees, surcharges, charges for universal
support mechanisms (including without limitation any and all federal or state Universal Service Fund charges)
or other charges of any nature whatsoever, now or hereafter imposed or assessed on iMeet Central, by any
foreign, federal, state/provincial, county or local government authority upon or with respect to the Services
provided. If you claim exemption from charges, you must provide iMeet Central with a current, valid
exemption certificate from the applicable regulatory authority.
New iMeet Central users are provided access to a Free Version of iMeet Central to evaluate, test and use
the Service. The Free Version of the Service is provided at no cost to the user. While using the Free Version,
iMeet Central may restrict the length of time, number of days, storage limits, page views, number of
participating members and the number of Workspaces created and owned by the user. If the user desires additional
services beyond the scope and limitations of the Free Version, then the user must subscribe to the Service as a
paying customer. iMeet Central reserves the right to change the terms of the Free Version at any time.
While using the Free Version, if the user does not log in to the Service for a period of 90 days,
iMeet Central will delete all content, data, information, text, files, documents, images and feeds that were
created and stored in Free Version.
iMeet Central does not require users to be paying customers to access Workspaces owned by other users or
- Fulfillment Timeframe: Upon payment, you will receive immediate access to the platform for your full contract term.
- To administer Workspaces beyond the scope of the Free Version, users must select a payment plan and subscribe
to iMeet Central.
- You may upgrade your Free Version to a paying plan anytime. By upgrading to a paying plan your Free Version
will end. Your billing cycle begins immediately on the day you upgrade your Service.
- Services are billed in advance and in accordance with the payment schedule you select: monthly, quarterly
or annually. iMeet Central will continue to bill your credit card or invoice you automatically on the
monthly, quarterly, or annual billing cycle in accordance with the payment schedule you select.
- By placing your recurring subscription order you will be charged for the initial term and charged again on each contract renewal date thereafter until you cancel the subscription. You will receive an electronic notification 5-7 days prior to your transaction and a receipt after your successful transaction.
- Cancelation notice must be received no less than 30 days prior to your contract renewal date or an early termination fee may apply.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes or duties imposed by taxing authorities.
- You may use our online upgrade/downgrade service, or send us an email to [email protected] and we will upgrade
or change your plan accordingly.
- All payments rendered are non-refundable. For customers on a "Professional Edition" self-service plan, you may cancel at
any time. Refunds and/or credits cannot be issued for partial months or periods pre-paid in advance. Cancellations for all annual contract commitments will
follow the specific language as written in the contract.
- All cancellation notices for "Professional Edition" self-service plans are made effective immediately upon receipt.
For all other plans (Contractually committed Editions including Enterprise, Agencies, Marketers and Community), refunds and/or credits cannot be issued for unused partial months or periods of the contract term.
- Upon cancellation, after 90 days, iMeet Central will destroy all content, data, information,
text, files, documents, images and feeds that were created and accessed during your subscription to the Service.
- Any applicable refunds will be processed within 2 business days and funds generally are returned to the payment method within 3 business days.
- iMeet Central may change the prices for any of its Services upon 30 days notice via the iMeet Central
website (https://app.imeetcentral.com) or through the Service itself. iMeet Central will not raise or lower prices
for pre-paid periods in advance. Any price changes will be made effective upon the next billing cycle.
The failure of iMeet Central to enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute
a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service apply to you and may not be transferred, assigned or
delegated to anyone without the express written permission of iMeet Central. Any attempt by you to assign,
transfer or delegate these Terms of Service without the express written permission of iMeet Central shall be
null and void. These Terms of Service shall be governed by the law of California, USA, without regard to its
conflicts of law provisions. These Terms of Service comprise the entire agreement between you and iMeet Central
with respect to the use of the Service and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties regarding the
subject matter contained herein (including any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Please direct further questions or concerns about these Terms of Service to [email protected]
Last Updated: August 10, 2023