14 collaboration lessons from cats (PHOTOS)
Cats run the internet. If you have them in your house, they probably run the house. They also have a little bit of a reputation as collabohaters. In some highly scientific internal research recently conducted at Central Desktop, however, we discovered that our fine feline friends are teaching us lessons in teamwork right under our noses, every day.
And, yes, this also gave us a shameless opportunity to share our cat pictures with each other – and now with you. If cats taught you a lesson about collaborating (or collabohating), we’d love to hear about it.
1. It’s not “spying”… it’s showing interest
2. Meetings: have less of them
(Pictured: Little Gray; Photo credit: Krystal from our operations team)
3. Eliminate unnecessary paperwork before it drives everyone crazy
4. Always pay attention to a unique perspective
5. Volunteer to help today – and you’ll be remembered tomorrow
6. Team up with others outside of your usual circle
7. A teammate who thinks inside the box can actually be pretty helpful
(Pictured: Draka; Photo credit: Daniel from our support team)